Administered through FDA Services, the FDA Corporate Affiliation Program (CAP) reviews existing non-dues royalty producing programs and explores new opportunities that provide FDA members access to a variety of programs that may enhance their dental practice and offer good value through special member pricing. The FDA is remunerated for the use of the FDA’s name, trade dress and membership list with marketing services fees remunerated to FDA Services to market these programs to FDA members. In addition, CAP vendors can exhibit or provide specific or general sponsorships at the FDA’s annual Florida National Dental Convention and can advertise directly in the bimonthly Today’s FDA publication.
Inquiries and eligibility requirements for becoming a CAP approved vendor should be directed to:
Director of Corporate Relations
- Health-care Financing – Customized financial solutions for your practice: financing for equipment, practice start-up or acquisition, practice debt consolidation and refinancing, and lines of credit for business supplies. Contact: 800.497.6076.
- FDA members receive a 10% reduction on services from Insurance Credentialing Specialists (ICS). Complete one application and let ICS do the rest. Contact: 561.422.9938 or www.insurancecredentialing.com
- Office Supplies – Offers members a variety of discounts and services, including prices 5 percent less than the Office Depot “Big-Book” catalog. Contact: 800.273.0695 or e-mail email@example.com.
- A Flexible Financing Program for Patients – CareCredit is a patient credit-card program that provides an alternative method for patients to pay for dental procedures. In celebration of CareCredit’s 25th Anniversary, you can get started for only $25. Call 800-300-3046, ext. 4519 or visit www.carecredit.com/dental. Already offer CareCredit? Call 800-859-9975.
- ADVANTAGE PROGRAM: Save up to 36% on a broadrange of shipping products, even if you are an existing customer. Call 1-800-MEMBERS to find our more or move your existing account into the program.
- Dental Websites and Internet Marketing – FDA members have access to a complete, turnkey Internet solution at a discounted rate. Contact: 877.484.7187 or visit http://officite.com/fda.
- Dental Scrap-metal Refining – accepts dental gold, grindings, vacuum scrap, floor sweeps, carpets, etc. Scientific Metals has earned the trust of the dental industry with more than thirty years of experience. Contact: 888.949.0008 or www.scientificmetals.com
- Payroll Processing Service – This online service offers Quickbooks integration, free tax services, direct deposit including set-up, employee self service, payroll preview and special discounts to dentists. Contact: 866.535.3592 or www.surepayroll.com
- Darby Dental Supply is the trusted source for the highest quality products, massive selection, world-class service, incredible cost savings and dentistry’s most generous customer loyalty programs. It only gets better for FDA members thanks to Darby Rewards, the most generous customer program in dentistry.
- Messages on Hold and Appointment Reminders – Custom script writing, professional voice and production, state-of-the-art digital equipment and top-notch customer care; contact patients by phone, e-mail or text. Contact: 877.493.9003 or www.ddsOnHold.com/ADA.
- A great benefit for members. Apply today for the new FDA BankAmericard Cash RewardsTM Visa Signature® credit card. Learn more about this exclusive offer available to FDA members.
- Electronic Claims Management – Free software, training and support; works with all practice management software. FDA members pay a special discounted rate of $.25 per claim. Contact 866.886.5113, Opt. 1 or www.claimxedi.com (Promo Code KCI3629)
- Accounts-receivable Management and Collection Services – Recommended by 700 associations, I.C. System has recovered more than $1 billion for its clients. Contact: 800.279.3511 or www.DentistCollect.com
- Merchant Credit-card Service – Largest third-party processor of electronic transactions in the United States (more than 4 billion transactions per year). Contact: 800.731.3777 or www.53.com.
- Elavon offers a simple, cost effective payment processing program, all backed by the highest standard of customer service. FDA members get to take advantage of preferred pricing, another cost saving benefit of membership. To begin, contact Al Santamaria at 407-719-4653 or Al.Santamaria@elavon.com.
- Professional and Uniform Apparel – Lands’ End offers a huge selection of professional and casual clothing and gear. Save 10 percent on all products and embroidery fees. Contact: 800.990.5407 or https://ces.landsend.com/FDA
- Demandforce is an automated marketing and patient communication system that works seamlessly with your existing management system. www.demandforce.com/fda 1-800-210-0355
Be sure to mention you are an FDA member for special pricing