FDA Services has researched and vetted business solutions so FDA members can take advantage of exclusive deals and discounts offered through the Crown Savings program. Members who participate will save time, money and hassle, putting the focus back on patient care. Crown Savings benefits members and the association as the program produces revenue for the FDA through use of the association’s trade dress and mailing list. Greater participation means more revenue for the association to add value to the FDA membership.
To inquire about becoming an approved Crown Merchant, contact:
Chief Operating Officer
- Health-care Financing – Customized financial solutions for your practice: financing for equipment, practice start-up or acquisition, practice debt consolidation and refinancing, and lines of credit for business supplies. Contact: 800.497.6076.
- FDA members receive a 10% reduction on services from Insurance Credentialing Specialists (ICS). Complete one application and let ICS do the rest. Contact: 561.422.9938 or www.insurancecredentialing.com
- You can save up to 35 percent on your dental supplies with FDASupplies.com! This new merchant aims to help members save money by harnessing the group purchasing power of more than 7,000 FDA members, offering a wide variety of dental brands and products and NO gray market, expired or counterfeit items. All products are from direct manufacturers and authorized dealers. Call 888.325.2808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
- A Flexible Financing Program for Patients – CareCredit is a patient credit-card program that provides an alternative method for patients to pay for dental procedures. In celebration of CareCredit’s 25th Anniversary, you can get started for only $25. Call 800-300-3046, ext. 4519 or visit www.carecredit.com/dental. Already offer CareCredit? Call 800-859-9975.
- ADVANTAGE PROGRAM: Save up to 36% on a broadrange of shipping products, even if you are an existing customer. Call 1-800-MEMBERS to find our more or move your existing account into the program.
- Dental Websites and Internet Marketing – FDA members have access to a complete, turnkey Internet solution at a discounted rate. Contact: 877.484.7187 or visit http://officite.com/fda.
- Members can now save
$500 to $4,000 on the purchase or lease of a new Mercedes-Benz.Learn more or call (866) 628-7232 to learn about this exciting new member discount on Mercedes-Benz vehicles.
- Payroll Processing Service – This online service offers Quickbooks integration, free tax services, direct deposit including set-up, employee self service, payroll preview and special discounts to dentists. Contact: 866.535.3592 or www.surepayroll.com
- Electronic Claims Management – Free software, training and support; works with all practice management software. FDA members pay a special discounted rate of $.25 per claim. Contact 866.886.5113, Opt. 1 or www.claimxedi.com (Promo Code KCI3629)
- Accounts-receivable Management and Collection Services – Recommended by 700 associations, I.C. System has recovered more than $1 billion for its clients. Contact: 800.279.3511 or www.DentistCollect.com
- FDA members who choose Serve First Solutions to manage their credit card processing can save as much as $2,600 annually.
- Professional and Uniform Apparel – Lands’ End offers a huge selection of professional and casual clothing and gear. Save 10 percent on all products and embroidery fees. Contact: 800.990.5407 or https://ces.landsend.com/FDA
- Demandforce is an automated marketing and patient communication system that works seamlessly with your existing management system.
- iMedicor iCoreExchange is a secure, HIPAA-compliant messaging exchange. It allows electronic patient data, lab reports, and x-rays to be transmitted securely across the internet, protecting your practice from fines and violations.